Monday, January 24, 2011

Dear Papa - Day 0

Dear Papa,

To support Mama's attempt to keep this blog alive and active, we have decided to make a diary of all the things you missed while you are away in Dubai.

Last night after you left, Mama made me chips for dinner and let me watched Thomas with my new Gordon because I was a really good boy - I used my potty for my first ever 'real' wee - hoorrraaaayyyy!!!

Then Mama disappeared in the kitchen. Apparently she was indulging on the de-frosted durian we bought and I could hear (and smell!) her busy away making pengat durian in the kitchen.

By 8.30pm, Mama told me to go to sleep (she seemed very nice and contented after her pengat durian for some reason....). Anyways, here's some pictures we took before you left. We miss you very much Papa!



No comments: