Saturday, February 10, 2007

A snowy trip to Leeds

Yes, I had to go to Leeds again for another Factory Acceptance Test, but this time I'm going with my colleague Sanjay. Sanjay's a bit more serious than Alan and Peter- so I expected that this trip up is gonna be different from the last. Well, weather wise it was totally different. South England was hit with heavy snow since last Thursday morning. I woke up freezing. The whole town was covered with snow! It was lovely... but I wasn't as excited because I knew I had to deal with the inconvinience to travel up to Leeds dealing with bad weather.


It turned out that it wasn't too bad really.. of course there were delays of the train travel, but that was just for half an hour. This time around, I got to travel business class and that saves the day. You see, I was all drained up from the gruelling gym and Body combat practise. My body's all aching and knackered. So, business class rail travel was bliss. Again, we stayed at Malmaison and had a good Indian dinner at the posh Akbar's.

The next morning, the FAT went well. I witnessed some LV motor starters- pictures below:



We finished by 3.30pm. We caught the 4pm train and arrived London by 6.30pm. My sis, Serina met me at King's Cross and is spending the weekend with me in Sutton. So, this weekend will be a good sisterly bonding weekend.

No comments: