Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Body Combat blues

After a much deserved relaxing weekend with my sis, Serina, I dragged myself to the office again and found loads of work on my desk. I have to do protection settings - a task that requires a lot of patience as it is very time consuming. Imagine going through a file of 10 pages of fonts size 6, doing a line by line comparison and then repeating for another 259 others! Its not rocket science, but definitely eye straining. It took me a week to finish the last 50 files- so when I got the new load last Monday, I knew that I'll be the grumpy old lady that everyone should just avoid this month... not fun >:/

Plus, I'm already getting tired with the Body Combat practice. I find it a struggle gettig out of bed in the evenings to drag myself out to go to the gym for the practise sessions. Though I know its good that I am forced to exercise, but I just needed some quality time at home, which I am not getting anymore. By the time I get home from work, I only have time to change into my gym clothes and I'm already off to gym. When I reach home after the practise session, its already time to go to bed. I so want this performance done and over with! I miss my quality time in front of the tv and those nice relaxing bath and early bed times...

I also miss Hubby very much since the past few days. I wish he was here to give me a hug.... I so need a hug right now...

1 comment:

Hasli said...

Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!