Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm all sore

My body is aching. My muscles are tired. Since last night's Body Combat, I slept like a baby and was struggling to get out of bed for work. The long stairs down was painful and the walk up the hill was nasty. Thank God there was a lot of work at the office, so I sat down most of the time. By lunch time, I was OK. However after work, I dragged myself to the gym again for Aqua aerobics. It was a good relaxing workout. We played water polo and that was fun. After that there were more practice for the show. Worked out quite a sweat and the journey home was a cool down for me as the temperature has really dropped recently. Now I'm sprawling on the couch and can feel the pain coming back. My body is aching. My muscles are tired. I'm all sore... Kalau tak kurus jugak ni, tak tahulah....

1 comment:

Hasli said...

Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!