Friday, July 25, 2008

Kitchen Tag!

Tagged by Marisa:

Five things I want in my kitchen:

  • Mama - we missed her cooking so much :(
  • A new light bulb for the cooker hood- kept forgetting to get one!
  • Proper teh tarik tapis/ sieve
  • More space! (well, actually more time lah, coz if we spend time to organise the crap in our kitchen, there should be abundant space available)
  • Errr... Nintendo Wiii... can ah???

Five things I plan on cooking pretty soon:

  • Nasi
  • Tandoori chicken wings (guna perencah jer.. and then grill in the oven)
  • Vegetable curry
  • Haidan's chicken pasta
  • Haidan's cinnamon apple / sweet potato dessert puree

Five things I have to get from the grocery store / supermarket:

  • A new light bulb for the cooker hood
  • Chicken
  • Ginger
  • Kailan
  • Fish fillet for Haidan

And since this is a tag of five... I'm tagging:
Izreen, Faiez (Mate), Dian, Ezah (Ibdil), Zura (Chikong)

5 comments:

Vasantha said...

teh tarik sieve will be flying in soon.....

talking about teh tarik.........i am planning to try your highly recommended teh tarik harun today......:-)

Mimi said...

hi there :D its my first time here :D bloghopping frm fabmama.. how's ur son? getting better n better i hope.. he's soo chomel!!

hugs n kisses for him n salam perkenalan~

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

hye there kak dita...
haidan is getting more chomelz n gorgeous!
send my regards to kak zihan n azril k ;)

F.Idrus said...

Mate!!! :)
Adakah tipah di tag? :D
I wanted to call but internet at home macam babi. I am rethinking my trip to London for raya, macam tak boleh cuti :-S so shitty. Maybe a weekend trip is enough. I so want to go your house. :(

Talk soon!

aditajo said...

Hi Vas, Thank you for helping out - yup! Teh tarik arrived safely and yummmm!!!! Miss you!

Hi Mimi, salam perkenalan and welcome! Sori-lah, very quiet lately though. Hope Awisy is getting well soon too, he's lovely!

Hi Verde, thank you!! Met Kak Zihan And Jeril last Saturday and they both said hi. Hope all is well and kirim salam to the others OK!

Mate!!!! :) Takperlah, weekend pun janji datang! Can't wait!!!!