Monday, September 01, 2008

Salam Ramadhan :)


I am so sorry that I have abandoned my blog. I have no one to blame except myself. It has been a whirlwind roller coaster ride since I last wrote, with the inlaws' visit to crazy workload to our short city breaks and to the lovely time-outs with my girlfriends.

Tup, tup dah September! Haidan is already 9months old and can stand up on his own while holding on to everything and everyone!  He still have  to take his antibiotics every night and go for follow up checks and treatments in St Heliers, but other than that he's totally fine and lepaks. 

Puasa time in September is a tiny bit longer than in KL. Tak lama lagi nak raya, then not long after Mama & Vas arrives. I so can't wait!!!! 

Anyways, to all my friends, hope all is well. Salam Ramadhan and selamat berpuasa!

3 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

goshhhh...haidan is sooooo cute n charming ;)
oh wish u n family Ramadhan Kareem...

aditajo said...

Thank you Verde. Salam Ramadhan for you and family as well :)

Unknown said...

Selamat Berpuasa to you & family
May this fasting month more meaningful with the little ones around...






.:: PaPa JaHaT ::.