Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy bee no more....

... well until next week at least!

I was super busy at work, trying to meet the project deadline for a report. With Haidan not well (tummy upset due to Hubby accidentally giving an overdose of antibiotics), I had to take days off at home while finishing work till early hours in the morning. Didn't have much sleep either. Anyways, I managed to submit the report last Friday and successfully celebrated it with a big bash last Saturday. We had a small party for Hubby and had a great time with our friends till 5am! Pictures coming up (note to self: must beg from Marisa soon..).

Anyways, must respond to Mimi now coz I got tagged!

Tagged!

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
:: Words definitely- I get all jiwang with it.

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
:: I miss Secret Recipe's chocolate banana cake back home. But I can't refuse any warm and moist chocolate sponge cake with its dark chocolate oozing out... mmmmm, bliss!

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
:: I used to prefer making gifts- from cards, cross-stitch to CDs. But now, due to time constraints, I try to personalise gifts I bought as much as possible.

4. What's your favorite holiday?
:: Oh no, I can't decide! - There's the one in Penang with me & Vas lost as tourists, our all-over-USA stint back in 2000 with my uni mates and the time when I swam with dolphins in Gold Coast in 2004.

5.Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
:: I so want to go to Zurich during the Christmas holidays, hopefully with Mama and Vasantha joining us.

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
:: UniS foam parties during my zaman-zaman kegemilangan... (sigh). But this year, I'd say it would be Azmarea's 3rd birthday party- not only it was Haidan's first party, but it is from there that I met all the good friends that I can always party with... anytime, anyday! :)

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
:: We had a 'Puteri Gunung Ledang' themed wedding. It was more like a concert with dancers, hulubalangs and performances (silat, montage, singers and nasyid by the Ilham boys). We basically wore costumes from the PGL movie- from the baju to the gold earpiece (ala-ala macam Tiara) and my bridesmaids (dayang-dayang) wearing batik jawa. We didn't do the traditional kompang entrance- we entered to the song "Asmaradana" instead, being carried to the stage on a pedestal. Yes, it's a bit drama... but it was my dream wedding came true....

8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
:: With Hubby? None - he's a hopeless non romantic and I got used to learning to live without it. (With my past relationships? Got-lah, but we shall not go there shall we...)

9. What's your favorite girl's name?
:: Arieana

10. What's your favorite boy's name?
:: Hayden... but we melayu-nised it to Haidan instead ;)

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
:: David & Victoria Beckham. But if I'm still single, then just David will do.

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
:: Ashwarya Rai (correct spelling ah??)

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
:: David Beckham. Full stop.

14. What is your best character trait?
:: Patient and loyal

15. What is your worst habit?
:: Mild Seven Lights

Tagging time. I would like to TAG (5 people):
Mate (Faeiz), Fabmama (Loly), Izreen, Dian, Ghaz.

3 comments:

Vasantha said...

the penang one where we acted all touristy....and paid RM10 for a 100m cab ride........hahahahaha......

Aishwarya Rai la.....ash is what you get from your worst habit..........muahaaaaa.......

Ghazali said...

Dita;

You are so sweet ... everytime, pasti you akan tag me along hehehehehe

Tak apa ... nanti I akan cuba jugak buat this time punya tag!

How is baby Haidan? Semuga dia sehat sejahtera ....

Unknown said...

I know how you feel about your baby boy.. Be strong. Hopes he can recovered soon. Probably he needs more massage and rub a dub from his mommy.. Check Out Johnson & Johnson massage baby technique..


** PaPa JaHaT**