Thursday, July 17, 2008

To my wonderful Hubby on his birthday...



Sometimes I'm absent minded
Sometimes I'm kind of cross
Sometimes I do make out as if
I think I am the boss

Sometimes I shop too much
And you get kind of worried
Sometimes I'm just plain stubborn
And always nag you to be hurried

Sometimes I'm hyperactive 
And forced you on your toes
But at least I was forgiving 
When you gave Haidan an overdose

Sometimes I can be quite blurr
And never pay attention
Sometimes I spend too much time working
Rather than cooking in the kitchen

Sometimes I am a bit drama
I can be quite gedik too
But there's one thing I always am
And that's in love with you

So as you blow your 30 candles
I pray your dreams come true
And from the bottom of my heart
I'm so thankful I have you.

Happy Birthday, sayang!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt laaa you auntie adita!!! uncle hasli is lucky to have you!!!