Saturday, September 02, 2006

Get well soon, my Baby...


I just got off the phone with Mama. She was busy attending to house chores because this past week, she was caught up taking care of Baby, my other cat. Baby did something wrong (which honestly, I don't blame him if you know the history) and was beaten up. When Mama found him, he was so weak and his back leg got injured. Mama said the wound was quite bad- he lost some fur and skin. He can't even walk properly.

So, Mama had to wash the wounds and put some ointment on it. The worst bit was that Baby was totally traumatised by the incident. He was hiding all the time and Mama had to shield Baby in a basket close to her to make Baby comfortable. He refused to eat and didn't move much. This was a far cry from the Baby we once knew and loved. He was always jumping around with joy and was happy and active all the time.

Poor Baby, I wish I could be there for him. I know he needs as much tender loving care right now. I hope the person responsible realised the pain that Baby is suffering, and find it in his heart that Baby is just a helpless animal who doesn't understand why he's treated so badly.

May God forgive him for what he's done.

No comments: