Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunny Sunday :)

Its Sunday already and this week has officially passed. Looking back, I realised how much work I've done and the dissertation is almost 80% complete. I have still yet to finish the Conclusion, Abstract and Chapter 9. The rest are just bits and pieces that needs editing. Hmmm... so far so good.

Although tomorrow will be the start of the last week in uni, I'm taking my time and am in no rush. Today was the best- I woke up at 2pm (hey, awal tu tau...) and got myself busy straight away. Unlike other days where I took ages to get out of bed, today seems so calm and refreshing. It was raining the whole of last night and today the sun is shining, nice clear blue skies... I like...

Hubby called and it was nice to talk to him again. Its always nice talking to Hubby on a weekend. He seems to be more relaxed and have more stories to goss about. Weekdays' conversations are usually kept to a minimum because either he was too busy or too tired. Nevertheless, he's always there and calls me everyday, so no qualms or complaints for me!

I just finished cooking lamb curry and ikan goreng for dinner.. yummm... I usually don't cook this much alone, but since today's a nice day, I'm giving myself a treat.

My Sunny Sunday treat! :)

1 comment:

Devina said...

Wish I'd been there to eat the lamb curry...instead I had pasta and pesto..booooooooo. Friday..when oh when will Friday arrive. x