Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm ALMOST done!!!!

Yesterday night I worked like a mad woman on my last simulation to validate my design. Oh my God, papers and calculations everywhere. My manager came to check on me and when she saw the whole mess, she got convinced to postpone my room inspection. She decided to do mine next week Monday. Thank God for that!

I was left alone the whole of yesterday night, figuring out on the validation and the write-up. Come 3am, I was finishing up the last Chapter and dindn't realise it was already 8am in the morning!

So, obviously today I woke up at 3.30pm and got all the draft printed out for the final editing. I still haven't finished the Abstract, Outline and Conclusion, which I'm still figuring out on what to write.

Most of my friends are done with their dissertation. Some even have handed in! Well, good for them. As for me, there's still work to be done and I'm hoping to maintain this momentum so I can submit this bloody thing, latest on Thursday.

Wish me luck!

No comments: