Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Busy busy busy

Today marks the first day I'm left on my own as a full time mom. Got up for Hairee's morning feed at 8am and then got Haidan ready for nursery. While Haidan has his breakfast, I expressed my daily breastmilk for storage. Then Hubby sends Haidan off to nursery and I'm off to bed again.

At 11am, Hairee's awake for his next feed. This is when I'll officially get up for breakfast and then mandi and get ready. I then mandikan Hairee and from 2-5pm, I have the whole 3 hours to catch up with housework and prepare for dinner.

Today Hubby comes home early but from tomorrow onwards, I will have to get ready at 5pm to go and pick up Haidan from nursery. It will then be crazy after as I will have to juggle with getting a stubborn toddler for his bath+dinner and a clingy baby who can't be left alone for more than 5 minutes!

It will be a bit of an experiment on how I can cope in the next couple of days but hopefully I can establish a routine good enough to sort out Haidan, Hairee, the housework and fit in some well deserved 'me' time in a day.

No comments: