Monday, May 02, 2011

Another year older...

... and another year wiser.

My 34th birthday is my official (self declared) pantang off-day. So the first thing we did was to go enjoy my long awaited Oreo milkshake! Horrraaayyyyyy!

Today is also my self-declared official independence day - the day where Papa and Mummy are no longer here to help around leaving Hubby and I to manage 2 kids all on our own! The thought was quite scary as we have taken them for granted for the past month.

Anyways, this year's birthday celebration is just me with my family. It was a simple lunch meal with the ones that matter most to me and it was lovely. I learnt from the past that to enjoy the present I must not worry too much about the future - just take one day at a time and enjoy every moment of it.

Happy birthday me :)

No comments: