Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time is near and help is here....

Papa and Mummy arrived yesterday, Alhamdulillah. Haidan was so excited his Atuk and Nenek is around, it was a struggle trying to put him to bed last night!

To be honest, I'm so relieved that they are around coz it makes staying home juggling a cheeky toddler while carrying a huge bump a lot easier.

I have 5 days to go to due date and am already feeling the slight twitches of contractions a.k.a Braxton-Hicks and sleeping has proven to be really uncomfy. I get cramps and feel so kebas on my leg and hips every night and my back aches every morning I wake up from bed.

I really hope that I get to give birth naturally this time around coz I want to at least experience it. I know it will take a lot of pain bearing, but I'm willing to give it a go without epidural this time. Hopefully just with gas and air. I am watching One Born Every Minute religiously to get myself mentally and physically prepared for labour.

Insyallah I pray all will go well.... amin.

No comments: