Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My first phase of labour

7am: Started to feel the early mild contractions. Felt like period cramps. Timed it - it lasts 35-40s and is 5-10minutes apart. Coping with breathing. Had a 'show'.

9am: Had breakfast and said goodbye to Haidan as he was whisked off to nursery by Atuk & Nenek. Gave him the longest morning cuddle, just in case I won't get to see him later :(

12pm: After a short nap, had a shower and had Mee Bandung with root-beer float for lunch. Can still feel the mild contractions but not as consistent as this morning. Could it be false alarm? Still have my 'show', so am wearing a pad now.

2pm: Off to St Heliers for my consultant appointment for a membrane sweep. The consultant decided to NOT give me a sweep since I am progressing (yeayyy!!!).

7pm: Contractions seems to be more regular during dinner time, each lasting 40s every 5-10 minutes. So I scoffed down as much A&W root beer float as I can just in case, eheh...

12am: Contractions still 40s every 5-10 minutes but intensity is getting stronger. Managed to watch the whole episode of CSI with Hubby before Hubby called in the hospital to say we're coming.

No comments: