Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm back....

... but not for long.

We got back from KL 2 weeks ago and we have been so busy trying to juggle between Haidan, work and home. I hardly have time to turn on the laptop nowadays!

Last weekend, Haidan was hit with a viral fever. He's temperature soared to 39deg and had diarrhea. He lost so much weight coz he refused to feed. We rushed him to the Emergency ward at St Helier's last Monday night coz he was not getting any better. The doctor kept him for a couple of hours to do some checks. Fortunately, it wasn't too serious but he was still a bit dehydrated. He's now recovering at home (with me & hubby taking turns taking day-offs).

I'm now at work, bored (not much work yet..) and can't wait to go home and check on my little baby. Hopefully Hubby's taking good care of him....

I am so tired... exhausted. Mornings have to rush to get Haidan ready and catch the train to work. Evenings have to rush to pick Haidan up from the nursery and then prepare dinner for the family. Now that Haidan's not well, he's been very clingy and there's nothing that I can do, except cuddle and nurse him.

After this 2 weeks ordeal, I hereby salute all the working mommies & daddies that have managed their family without the help of parents/ inlaws and maids. Tabik spring!

I miss Mama now more than ever...

Oh well, until Haidan is fully recovered, I might not get the chance to update this blog with all the happenings and dramas while we were in Malaysia. So many pictures, so many stories to tell... gosh..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor haidan dear! get well soon and let me know if there's anything you need or i can do to make you better ok? love you!!!

Elle said...

Poor baby :( I know how it feels when the little one isn't feeling well. If only we could switch places with them, we'd do it in a heartbeat kan? Hope Haidan's feeling better now.

Unknown said...

hope everything is well now with haidan...it IS very tiring to nurse a little baby....be strong eh....kiss kiss to little haidan for me..

Ghazali said...

Dita ...

Welcome back to London ... dan ampun dan maaf di pinta ... kerana tika dan waktu yang tak mengizinkan utk kita berjumpa ....

Dita;

I doakan agar Haidan cepat sembuh ...

And lagi sekali ... terkilan sebab tak dapat jumpa you ....

aditajo said...

Hi all, Thank you so much for the well-wishes. It was quite horrible- Haidan lost so much weight, we can actually see his cheekbones! But Alhamdulillah, he recovered well with the medication and loads of cuddles. Now he's back to his cheeky self. Again, thanks dearies :)

Ghaz, takper- you owe me a visit the next time you datang UK, OK? hehe...