Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LISTS OF EIGHTS

I have been tagged by Marisa to do lists of eights:

8 things I am passionate about:
• My family & Boboy
• My good friends
• Travel
• Career
• Spice Girls
• Cats & tigers
• My SK2 essence
• Mild Seven Lights

8 things I say often:
• “Ayang…”
• “Haidan Arief”
• “Oh my God"
• "Yes ah?”/ “Iye ker??”/ “Is it??”
• "I love you” / “I love you too”
• ”Assalammualaikum”/ “Waalaikumsalam”
• "Sure or not???”
• “Balik pukul berapa ni???”

8 books I've read recently:
• My Best Friends Guide to Motherhood by Vicky Iovine (I love her!)
• My Best Friends Guide to Pregnancy by Vicky Iovine (did I mention that I love her?)
• The Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner by Annabel Karmel
• What to Expect in your 1st Year
• What to Expect When You’re Expecting
• Bounty magazines
• My weekly doses of celeb gossip mags – Grazia & Look
• My IET magazines

8 things to do before I die:
• Travel the world with my family
• Have another baby (hopefully a girl this time)
• Get my Professional Engineer Charteredship
• See the Cirque du Soleil
• Perform the hajj and/ or Umrah
• Have our own house with our own way of making it our home (get it??)
• Organise my children’s wedding (if they want me to lah… or at least convince them to let me do the montage hehe)
• Kiss and hold my future grandson/ granddaughter

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
• Satu Dalam Sejuta (Amy Mastura) – I listen to this every night before I sleep when I was pregnant. It’s now Haidan’s favourite song- everytime it’s on, he’ll smile and gets excited coz he recognizes it.
• Stop (Spice Girls)
• Viva Forever (Spice Girls)
• Who Do You Think You Are (Spice Girls)
• Kerinduan (Sheila Majid) – our wedding song
• Penantian (Kris Dayanti)
• Kini (Feminin)- yes, serious! Hahahah
• Trauma (Elite) – our must have karaoke song, eh Vas?? hehe

8 things I've learnt in the last year:
• Motherhood changed my life completely- I never knew how much I can love and be willing to sacrifice anything and everything for my son
• You cannot get your pre-pregnancy body back within the first few months (without plastic surgery)
• Hubbies don’t get hints. If you want them to get it right, just tell them!
• Appreciate your loved ones and never ever take them for granted. You’ll never know- they might not be there tomorrow.
• LOL means ‘Laugh Out Loud’ and LMFAO means ‘Laugh My F***ing A** Off’… oooohhhh… iyer ker?? Now I get it….
• People who likes to call other people fat or who likes to boast about their huge savings account are just insecure
• RM120 for a weekend is nothing compared to the time you spend with your best friends who were there for you through thick and thin… that’s priceless!
• I believe in karma. Good things happen to good people.

8 people to pass this tag to:
• Dian
• Zura Chikong
• Ghaz
• Devina
• Mate
• Vasantha
• Ibdil
• Sherie

2 comments:

Vasantha said...

hot.....hot......hot......hot........hot.......

Trauma is a must during our karaoke.......hehehehehe

LOL means laugh out loud is it?

you are the best mother in the whole wide world apart from both our mothers.......... through my eyes......

miss you........

F.Idrus said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ROTFL.
That is: Rolling On The Floor Laughing, oke mate? :D

Eh vas also here! With the usual mushy cheesy inspirational speech. LOL.

You are the COOLEST mom mate! Just like your mom (and my mom who just converted to coolness few years back, hehe). Oh, and Vas mom too, she has to be a cool mom when she has you, Vas.

Love you both! :)

PS: Vas sila tulis blog, you are tagged anyways.

PPS: Mate, that wasn't insecurity. Just purely bimboistic SPG. PML.