Monday, January 28, 2008

Haiyyooo... stress.

Its 4am in the morning and in a few hours, we will be heading to London to do Haidan's passport. I'm so menggelabah as it will be Haidan's first trip in a train and his first encounter of crazy London amongst the peak-hour Monday crowd. Since last night , I've been packing and repacking stuff to bring... it's like a nightmare- my mom told me to bawak everything under the sun, for "just-in-case" cases... while Hubby warned me to be mobile and not hog unnecessary loads as we will always be moving and cramping with the London-ers. Haiyyyooo... stress.

Speaking of passports, we took Haidan's passport photo last Saturday and (of all the days!), poor Haidan had a rash on his face. His cheeks were all red and siap ada scar on his nose because (of all nights!) he accidentally scratched himself the night before. As soon as we arrived at the photoshop, his pimply cheeks flared. I tried putting on a bit of Avent magic cream last minute... but (with the bright white lights and all) it made it more obvious, so we gave up and took his photo anyways. And like true dramas, 15 minutes later Haidan's face completely cleared- no more red rash!!... (though his scar was still there lah). Haiyyooo... stress.

I better get myself some rest now.. need to wake up again and express milk for later. I kept getting this vision that we're in the tube cramped with people, my milk's leaking, Haidan's crying his lungs out hungry and there's nothing I can do about it! Haiiyyyooo, how ah if like that??? Oh my god, that will be the ultimate drama!!!

OK, don't think Adita.. take a deep breath and try to relax... Fingers crossed hoping this London trip will go down well....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi auntie adita!!! i can wear the baju you bought for me!!! thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!

how was the trip to the hicom? all ok?

Elle said...

You know, there was one time when I was still in pantang I was so itchy to go jalan. So I took my sister to Megamall, kononnya nak pegi kejap aje. But Haris was fast asleep so I thought alang2 kat megamall tu lunch terus lah. Pastu macam tau2 aje, right after our food sampai si kecik cry tak ingat dunia. Nak taknak, I breastfeed aje dia kat restaurant tu (actually, I panicked, langsung tak terfikir nak run to the nursing room) hahahahaha kelass tak! But I did look around to check if there was anyone I know tapi confirm takde so OK lah :)

aditajo said...

Hi Leelwan, hoorrraaayyy!!! Now you can be princess spice ;)

Hi Loly, hehe I would panic as well if I was in that situation. But it was a good call from you to stay and feed him in the restaurant- imagine running to the nursing room with him wailing his lungs out, sure lagi drama!

@nannoor said...

hi adita, just one of ur silent readers.
totally the same boat with u on this experience when we 1st going to travel together with Tasneem.
sangat nervous in case tetiba dia melalak2. and yeah, about the pack & un-pack all the stuffs, me also the same. hahaha