Thursday, January 03, 2008

GOODBYE 2007, HELLO 2008

The year 2007 will always be the best year of my life. It is the year when me & Hubby (finally!) settled down in the same place and most importantly, Haidan Arief arrived to complete us as a family. I'm so thankful that my 2007 wish has come true.

The year 2008 will be a new challenge for me as I brave motherhood. My 2008 resolution for my family is to try to be the best mother, wifey and daughter to Haidan, Hubby and Mama respectively. I shall always remember to not take them for granted and love them with all my heart. Also, my wish for 2008 is hopefully to have Boboy with us.

Career wise, I will continue giving all my best and hopefully complete compiling my evidence portfolio for my Charteredship application. Hubby has been nagging me to complete my quarterly reports and start doing my portfolio. I will try my best, OK... though it will be more comfy for me to start work if we have a proper workstation & good office chair at home kann?? (hint, hint hehe)

As for myself, (like every year's resolution.. eheh) I will strive to lose weight and try to stop (errr.. OKlah.. "MINIMISE") eating my daily Nutella supper obsession and start exercising. Hopefully by end of the year I can fit into my old clothes again.

Anyways, here's to a good year ahead everyone. Happy New Year and may all your 2008 wishes come true :)

4 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Awwww..so cute mommy and baby :))

So dah pegi konsert Spice Girls? Hehehe

Unknown said...

Dont worry too much about the weight babe....will go down gradually....u still look good ok...

Anonymous said...

auntie adita!!! haidan is a big boy now!!! mummy asked me to ask you when you want to go chicken-feeting. i have been trained to like them too! *wink*

aditajo said...

Hi Sherie, TQ.. Spice Girls photos coming up!

Hi Fina, TQ.. Tension ahh, tak leh muat baju-baju vogue lama..Sabor je la kannn

Hi Leelwan, Yup! Can't wait too!