Tuesday, March 06, 2007

3 days to go....

I know I have not been keeping my blog up to date as I would want to. Plus, my past posts seems to be getting grumpier by the day. I don't know- I have not been in a good mood. Probably because of waiting till Hubby comes- he's arriving this Friday. Why does time passes so slow :(

Though I did have a good week last week. I finally did my Body Combat performance. Unfortunately, I got half the routine wrong. All those aching practice and I screwed it up.... oh well. My housemate did tape it- so I might put it on the post one of these days. At least its a good reminder to myselfon how badly I did.. hehe.

Last weekend was great. Devina came down from Lemington Spa and Marc & sis Serina joined us as well. I cooked Kueh Teow goreng and had a good night rest with Mama's famous baju rumah. On Saturday, we lepak at Churchills Pub in Clapham Junction after Marc & Devina watched footie... sorry Ayang, Liverpool kalah.. hehe. Had some good thai food and layan Devina's mabuk moment. It was really fun.. hehe ;) Will post some photos once Marc sends them over.

On Sunday we spent a good relaxing time at home, while bitching on American idol. Went to town for a short while, and came back home for some more relaxing tv. Got a shock of my life when I saw my sis taking up knitting! She said it calms her down... hmmm, probably if work is stressing up, I might take it up too.


Today, I was quite productive at work- finished 2 schedules in a day, which is quite an achievement as I usually take a week to get one done! Now, I'm just tired and I wanna go home.

Can't wait till Hubby arrives... sigh... 3 days to go...

No comments: