Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hubby's here :)

Hubby is finally here! I'm so happy and have been in a chirpy mood ever since. Since its a short visit, I was trying to fit in everything to make sure that his stay will be worth it.

Last weekend we went jalan-jalan to Croydon & London. In Croydon, I hit the shops and did some serious spring shopping. We also went out for yummy tosai at Chenna Dosa. The tosai really reminds me of home... On Sunday, we braved London to watch STOMP, which was good. I don't usually like London because I hate the rush, the crowd and the madness- but last Sunday was an exception. The weather was so beautiful as Spring arrives.

Tonight we are heading up north to Glasgow to visit Nina & Ezrul. Hubby's excited coz he's never been to Scotland before and is really looking forward to being a jakun tourist for the weekend. So, I have to be mentally ready to be irritated as I bet he'll be stopping every 2 minutes to take photos.. hehe.

No comments: