Monday, March 26, 2007

Preggie kitty or fat cat?



I'm confused. I missed my period, my body is bloating like a baloon, I'm more tired than usual - but the pregnancy test is negative.

I don't usually miss my period and if I do get bloated, it usually wears off within a couple of days. Also, my body's the type that I can lose & gain weight easily. After a couple of days food binging, I'll pile on a few pounds... but then if I keep on a strict diet and exercise regime, I'll lose the pounds again.

Since Hubby went home, I started my diet again. I watch what I eat- no carbs, only protein & veggies. I even did some aerobics at home and booked a Body Combat tomorrow. But I seem to get heavier!

To let me rest peacefully, I'm counting the days till my next period is due, which is approximately in 10days. Till then, I'll pray that I am NOT a fat cat.

2 comments:

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

Hello Adita ;-)

Hang in there girl.. and you're not fat! After you've worked out you'll feel much much better

;-)
Cher

Elle said...

Hi Adita,
Jangan stress .. Same thing happened to me. Did the test everyday and still it came out negative. The day I found out I was pregnant, I was already 7 weeks! Anyways, best of luck .. :)

-Lolyta-