Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sunny day, PSCAD and spaghetti bolognaise...

After 2 weeks of gloomy horrible weather, the sun was finally out today!!! It was such a lovely day, but unfortunately I was indoors all the time coz today's classes were jam packed. It was non-stop 9-5 within 3 buildings and a mere 30 minutes break for lunch at Devina's. I was virtually rushing from one class to another, thank god I was wearing my new happening flat boots.

Anyways, I tried 1st hand on the PSCAD software, which will soon be my soulmate for the rest of the year if I decide to do Dr Kapas's project. As usual, Dr Kapas passed me his daily cynical remarks to "cheer" me up, but I was too busy to layan. I found out that PSCAD was not too bad at all and I think I can deal with it. Its Dr Kapas that I need to have to deal with >:/

All those running around left me breathless by the time I reached Devina's place for dinner. Thankfully, Devina made really good spaghetti bolognaise - I pigged out 2 pinggan tau! The sauce was homemade recipe with a hint of BBQ sauce which really adds the flavour, with sprinkled fresh parmesan cheese... and to top it off, we had fru-fru blueberries for desert... ahhhh bless.... It was so sedap, sampai tak larat nak bangun dah.

When I got home, I received an email from Hubby from his new office's address. I miss him so much and am very happy for him that he's doing well in KL. He deserves it.... he has been working so hard to get where he is right now and I'm very proud of him.

Anyways, got to go- so much to do... I have deadlines to meet for the Shine essay and KBR application next week. Plus I need to send some important emails for advice on my project and my study table's full of stuff, I can't see the table anymore! I really have to start organising and filing everything already!!!! The table's a complete mess!


No comments: