Saturday, February 04, 2006

A new year, a new start...

Wow, I can't believe I left my blog so long... So many things happened... from my hubby leaving UK to KL and then came back to UK and just last night left UK and back in KL! Since it was the new year (Awal Muharram) a few days ago, I'll start my blog all over again then ;)

After hubby left, I was so sedih... I was crying the whole night missing him. We have to stay apart again... the last time he was pursuing his Masters and I had to stay in KL to keep our finances going. Then, now I'm here in UK doing my Masters and Hubby's back in KL to start his new job. He didn't manage to secure a job here.... but I guess God has better plans for him in KL.

Well, today I started cleaning the house- from re-arranging the wardrobe to vacuuming, mopping and later to re-organise all my books and filing. I just finished my 1st semester and this coming Monday will be my 2nd semester here in Manchester. Time passes so fast.... just can't believe it.

It gets really lonely without Hubby around. He was here the whole of last week and we had so much fun together. We went all around Manchester- from the Manchester Eye to the museum and hit the shops, of course! On one hand I wished the week didn't pass to soon... but on the other hand I wish time flies faster so I can get to see him again.

Also, I can't wait to see my Boboy and Baby again.... I miss them very much. I'm publishing their latest photos below, my hubby sent from home. They look so sad, they must have missed me too :(

No comments: