Monday, February 06, 2006

The return of Dr Kapas...

Thanks to Devina, I managed to wake up early today and for the first time... I was early to a Monday class. In fact, I was the first to arrive! Am quite proud considering its my first class of the semester... hmmm... probably its a start of future early mornings to come....(yeah, right!).

Anyways, the first person who greeted me this morning was the lecturer I hate to love - Dr Kapas. He's really cool but evil... really funny but deceiving... the thing is, I heard so much about him (he's known as the one who can fail you without warnings), but he seems to be so cool. In fact, he is one of the best lecturers here. I do notice that he always has his eyes on me in class - which can either be a good or bad thing. However, I'm so tempted to take his dissertation project for my MSc, but am scared that he'll fail me... If it wasn't for the rumours, Dr Kapas will be the perfect supervisor to work with on my dissertation project. I'm so confused la... Should I risk it? Should I find another supervisor? How ah??? Well, I still have 2 weeks to decide.

Today I went impulse shopping (yet again!). I bought myself 2 pairs of jeans, a nice long sleeve top and a pair of boho mod-calf boots that fit my fat calves!!! The boots were only 9pounds!!! I was so happy, especially on the boots coz its so damn difficult to find boots that I can zip up. You see, I'm petite - I wear a size 8... but I've got these huge muscle-ly calves. My good friend Pudin called me Xena Warrior Princess once, thanks to my calves >:/

Tonight, I haven't done anything productive yet... was busy trying out clothes to suit me new boots! hehehehe. OK, I will TRY my best to kemas and finish up Dr. Kapas's assignment. This week I must take the effort to impress him... probably he'll see the true hardworking-independant-me and might consider me in his project..... huhhh... life is so complicated...

No comments: