Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Haidan!

Look who turns 1 today!!!


Me!!!

In the morning, Mama & Papa took me to the nursery to celebrate my birthday with my friends. They prepared a small cake for me with a big no '1' candle, and sang Happy Birthday.


Unfortunately I wasn't too well the night before. I had tummy ache and a temperature, so I couldn't stay long at the nursery with my friends. Mama & Papa had to bring me home. Since it's my birthday, Mama & Papa let me play whatever I want and I am allowed to watch as much tv too... Hoorrraaayyyy!!!



In the evening, we headed off to Kakak Azmarea's house. On the way, we were supposed to pick up my birthday cake, but as usual, Papa got lost. We were stuck in traffic and the shop was closing soon! Thank God, Uncle Alan was nearby and he managed to pick up the cake for us on time! Hoorrayyy for Uncle Alan who saved the day!

When we got there, we were so happy to see all the food and decorations ready for my party, all thanks to Aunty Marisa!! Everything was red and everyone was in red too! The food was yummy. We had potato&minced pie with chicken nuggets. The adults had nasi with ayam masak lemak, beefballs, sweet sour fish, fruit salad and cheesecake. Well done Aunty Marisa, thank you!!!


The best part of the day was when they surprised me with my birthday cake. It was lovely! A big chocolate number '1' with red deco and a teddy bear. It was really yummy too! I loved it!




Next, Mama helped me open my birthday presents. Kakak Azmarea and Brother Yusuff helped me out too. I love the presents and can't wait to play with them. Thank you everyone!!!



Wow, birthdays are so much fun!!! I can't wait for my next one!

4 comments:

nickila said...

hepi first buffday haidan!

F.Idrus said...

Happy birthday my darling hensem boy! Hugs and kisses!!!

PS: Mate, sedapnya makan umah Marisa... tiba-tiba teringat hari raya open house yang enak itu!

aditajo said...

Thank you Nik!
Thank you Mate!Sedap Mate, Marisa masak.....yummmmmm

Cosmic_GurL said...

Why does Haidan have a sock in his mouth? Hehehe..

Happy 1st Birthday my dear Haidan :)) Amboi satu family sedondon red gittew :P