Friday, February 22, 2008

Its 2 am...

... and I can't sleep. Mostly because I slept through the evening with Haidan. He's been quite grumpy and clingy the whole day. I can't really do much. Everytime I put him down, he'll scream his lungs out. Not sure why though. Its either I dukung him or I have to lie with him on the bed.. baru dia settled.

I was trying to start packing for our Reading trip this weekend and also gearing up for our trip home to Malaysia. But everytime he saw me putting things in our luggage he gets really upset. This really reminds me of Boboy when I was packing up to leave to UK last year. Stress di buatnyer!! Sabor je lah.

So, now I'm trying to get some things done.. very quietly while Haidan is fast asleep in his bassinet. Hopefully I can pack as much as I can and get to sleep soon. Its going to be a busy day tomorrow- we're going for our 3rd settling session at the nursery and then a trip to the post office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on behalf of my mummy:

poor lil' haidan. actually banyak kids are acting strangely. but as long as dia tak sakit then ok kan?

errrkkkk i feel for you when you come back without your mom nanti. i think yang paling akan rasa is haidan. macam lost ajer... takper six months jer... dup dap dup dap nenek is back again!

aditajo said...

Thank you Leelwan,
Haidan asyik nak melekap je kat nenek dia recently. I think he could sense that she's going away :(

Anyways, have a good weekend ahead. Sorry we couldn't make it though... next time OK? Tell mummy to email me if she needs anything from KL yek!

Hugs to Mummy for me please :)