Sunday, September 09, 2007

Good food & good company make a good weekend

My sis Serina has moved out from her London flat and will be staying with me and keeping me company for the next 2 weeks till she goes back to KL for good. It has been quite a while since we had our sister-bonding weekends- we usually go window shopping or spend the day swimming and gossiping in the jacuzzi pool or steam room. But since yours truly dah jadi mak buyung, nak jalan kaki keluar rumah pun dah malas. So we ended up spending the weekend at home watching DVDs. Hawari pun decided to join us later in the afternoon.

I made nasi lemak complete with kari ayam. Hawari brought yummy desert a.k.a rambutam-dalam-tin which is so sedap! While enjoying the food, we watched My-Ex and Premonition back to back. Premonition was quite tiring as it really got us thinking on the twist of the movie... obviously, to think after a good 3 pinggan nasi lemak each proved quite challenging.. hehe. But all in all, it was really a good relaxing weekend.

Anyways, here's my 7-months-mak-buyung-picture. As you can see, I'm looking more like a teapot by the day... Baby Bubbles is growing so fast, I can already feel the strain on my back. Bedtime is also a challenge- as I need to sleep on my side now, the guide book mentioned piling up on pillows to make sleeping more comfortable. Hmmm... at night, my bed definitely looks more like a kubu tentera with all the pillows surrounding me...


2 comments:

Ghazali said...

Dita ;

You 7 bulan pregnant ker , atau masih anak dara ker ... you tetap cute and look very d vogue vogue gitu!!!!

Bulan puasa nih, kalau tak larat puasa, siap siap ler , nak ganti puasa ala ala 30 hari gitu nanti!!!!!

Elle said...

hi Adita,
I think you're the cutest pregnant lady! Heh! Anyways, looking at your tum tum, I changed my mind. I think baby bubbles is a girl :)

Selamat menyambut ramadhan!