Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm officially 6 months...

... pregnant today.

Oh my, time passes so fast already. I remembered complaining 3 months ago that I wish I have a proper baby bump so that I can start shopping for maternity wear. Today, as I slipped on my summer dress I was quite surprised to see how fast my bump has grown. I can't see my feet anymore if I stand really straight - so I have to be careful the next time I board off the train/ tube and remember to MIND THE GAP!

I can also begin to recognise Baby Bubbles routine now by the kicking. In the morning Baby Bubbles wakes up at 6.30am, then before my morning Milo at 10am. Petang by 4pm Baby Bubbles is already kicking to go home from office and at 9pm sharp, kicking frantically again demanding for the nightly dose of Amy Mastura's song "Satu Dalam Sejuta" followed by a series of baby classical piano music until dia tertidur sampai pagi.

I wish Hubby was here to feel Baby Bubbles' kicks though...

Anyways, here's me, the mak buyung, at 6 months:



People say that you can tell a baby's gender by the shape of their mummy's bump. Hmmmm... what do you think Baby Bubbles will be?

4 comments:

Elle said...

Am guessing it's a boy!

Unknown said...

hmmm... can i guess that baby bubbles is a girl?

Azhaezah said...

its a girl... my guess

F.Idrus said...

It's a boy. U look so deliciously pretty mate, it HAS to be a boy. I know u want a girl... :D Oh well, if this is a boy, you could always have another one later... hehe.