Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I have officially moved to the UK

I have now moved into my new home! Oh my God, it’s the most gorgeous apartment. I absolutely love it! I’m paying about £675 a month inclusive of bills- which is very expensive, considering that I’m so pokai… but I’m not complaining a single bit.

The living room is huge with fru-fru 3 seater sofas, 2 matching single sofas, with matching curtain. There is a fireplace feature and a nice balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, washer dryer, kitchen freezer, pots and pans and a mini radio as well! Its all matching yellow.

My bedroom is lovely, with 2 walk-in wardrobes and my ensuite shower room is like a hotel. I spent 2 whole days sorting out all my clothes and stuff in my room. I realised I have so much stuff though… it’s a good reminder to not shop for the rest of the year. Though I hope the ladies in KBR are not wearing suits all the time, as I only have one matching suit that can fit. Thus, I either have to spend money (which I obviously don’t have!) to buy new suits that can fit me…or opt to lose weight, by stop eating and saving money. Obviously, the latter is preferred.

I’m ready to start a new life now…. Though I wish Hubby was with me. It’s so sad that he’s not here to see the house. I’m sure he’ll absolutely love it as well. It could have been a perfect apartment for us. I pray to God for murah rezeki for us to be together again. I really do miss him L

OK, have to get an early night. Tomorrow’s my first day at work! Must leave a good impression. I really hope that all works out and I aim to really excel in KBR, so that I can save a lot of money to afford to bring Hubby, Mama and Boboy here…

No comments: