Saturday, May 27, 2006

My deserving movie treat :)


I didn't sleep at all last night, trying to finish my dissertation feasibility report. I had to work in the morning and then managed to finally printed out the report. Went to uni to submit the report around 4pm and then came back home to work again till 7.30pm. My brain was totally tired....

At 8-ish, Devina & Marc came for dinner. We all had to wait for nearly 1.5 hours for JATI's delivery! It was really irritating coz we were all dead hungry.... but the wait was worth it, had the char kway teow & nasi lemak and they were so sedappppp....

We then rushed out to town where Marc belanja me movie & ice cream for my birthday (err... my 1 month belated one). We watched X-Men3. It was good, I mean I'm a big fan of X-Men anyways. It was really a good treat for me since all the rushing around for the past couple of weeks. It was truly a deserving fun night-out :)

No comments: