Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Butterflies in my tummy


After horrible sleepless nights, I finally completed my presentation slides and managed to annoy my next door neighbours by rehearsing the slides till the morning hours! I've set up the laptop, printed some copies and straightened my hair. My sis, Serina managed to help with tomorrow's 'costume' - I'll have to look professional & happening at the same time. I'm settling with her cool Zara blazer with white V neck tee and this cool black belt worn over the tee - apparantly, its the 'in' thing now...hehe

Anyways, I'm really nervous about tomorrow- not so on the presenting, but whether I'll be able to wake up in the morning- since I have not been up before 2pm for quite a while....

OK, better be off to bed. Tonight I'll be dreaming of my Temperature Controlled Resistive Fault Current Limiters for Aerospace Application.....

Wish me luck!

No comments: