Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm back!!!!.... but only for 30seconds..

It has been nearly 20 days since I last wrote in. No, not because I was lazy... it was because I was too busy! To summarise what I've been up to:
1) I finished my exams on Friday 5th May,
2) rushed off the same day to Sommerset to stay with my HOST family for the weekend,
3) rushed back up to Manchester to pick-up my brand new fru-fru Apple MacBook Pro,
4) rushed down again to London to meet up with Hubby and Mami (mom-in-law)
5) spent the whole week travelling & sightseeing in London, Cheshire Oaks, Chester & around Manchester
6) no. 5 was done, while rushing to meet a job application deadline
7) sent off Mami who went back to Malaysia last Friday
8) sent off Hubby who went down to London last Sunday (he's leaving to Malaysia tomorrow)
9) rushed off to complete my project literature review for my supervisor, Dr Pasir last Monday....
10) .... AND finally, rushing to meet the deadline to complete my feasibility report due this Friday.... PLUS I have to prepare for my project presentation this coming Tuesday!

Thus, my brain's half dead at the moment and am holding on to dear life to complete no.10 above. I can't wait to get this done and over with, so that at least I know come June, I'm officially starting my research period (aka holiday period). Then, I can enjoy doing nothing and hopefully be able to update my blog & post some nice pictures.

Till 1st of June, take care & wish me luck!

No comments: