Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thank you

Last Saturday we had a BBQ party at my place to catch up with dear old friends in the UK. They all came to visit Hairee and it was really good to see them again. The last time we ALL got together (minus Kak Zihan lah) was when Haidan was born, so it was good coincidence that this time around it was for Hairee.

I am so thankful to have them- some I've known for years (Hawari dah 12 tahun kenal!) and it's good that until now our friendship is still strong. It shows me that it doesn't matter if we don't call or see each other everyday, but the respect and care is still there. It's so good to know that we were celebrating good news of Kak Aznim, Lee and Peyruh moving into their new home, Zura's engagement and Hawari's new job. Meeting them again reminds me of good sincere friendships, which I know will last for a lifetime.

And with that, I am so thankful.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: