Saturday, June 25, 2011

Supermom Saturday

Today I had to put my supermom cape on as Hubby had his weekend class. Haidan, Hairee and I were rushing everywhere, poor Hairee had to be fed in the car most of the day!

Started off since 7.30am, getting the boys ready and breakfast and by 9.30am, we were off! I sent Haidan for his tennis lesson at 10am and soon after we headed straight to the nursery for their 25th anniversary celebration. Haidan was so in his "zone" - ignoring me completely and went off playing with his friends. He only came back for food! Among the chaos, I managed to take a picture of him and one of his good mates, Manas.




From then, we rushed off for Haidan's swim class at 1pm and made it on time. I managed to catch a breather and changed Hairee's nappy in the changing room. After swimming, we went to Toys R Us in Purley to get a special Cars 2 treat for Haidan (since he behaved really well at swimming).

It was here that I almost lost him! I was looking at some baby dummies and didn't realised Haidan went off my sight. A couple of minutes later, I called him out but Haidan didn't answer. In a panic, I spent the next 5-10minutes looking for him! I told the staff and the store manager and they shut the main doors. Luckily one of the staff pointed out Haidan, who was happily playing at the slides - which was quite close to where I was originally. But the fact that he didn't answer my call, I couldn't notice him. Albeit being angry at Haidan, I was so relieved!!! He got a time-out and vowed not to run off ever again.

We finally got home around 6pm. But the day didn't end as yet - Hairee suddenly decided to be very cranky and unsettled. He was crying all evening and I was so helpless. At 10pm, everyone finally settled down!

No comments: