Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prime member??? Yah, right!

I wanted to surprise Hubby for Father's Day. I knew what to get him. In fear of him finding out, and knowing how busybody curious he naturally is, I figured I would only nip by the shops to get it (all wrapped and ready) during the last couple of days before Father's Day.

Unfortunately, work was super busy in the last 2 weeks (boss was in the States and left loads of work), the shops are well closed by the time I reach home (err... Sutton a bit kampung- 4.55pm sharp, all shops closed shut!).

I panicked. I scoured through the internet for reasonable deals that could deliver his present within a couple of days. Then I found Amazon Prime - a membership that entitles for unlimited "next day delivery" for my Amazon buys for just £49 per year is having a free trial period. Fantastic! Dengan serba rakus, I signed up and Hubby's present will arrive on time for Father's Day on 14th June, all wrapped up with a card and all! Hoorrraaaayyyyy!!!!

..... >:/

It's Tuesday, 17 June - Father's Day has gone and passed and I still have not heard from Amazon "Prime". This past 2 days of tracking the parcel was a nightmare! 'Prime' member my a*s*.. and to make it worst, Hubby (who by now OBVIOUSLY knew what the gift was) said, "Hmmm... kalau I tahu you nak kasi I tuh, baik kita gi beli sesama jer kat kedai dekat rumah kita tuh"

Hmmphh! Sabo jer lah!

3 comments:

Vasantha said...

sue them........................muahahahaha........

Dil said...

the thoughts that count Adita... but a funny story indeed... laugh my head out when Hasli said it... hehehe

Vasantha said...

phone bill darling...phone bill sudah sampai or not.....want to know what are the damages like...............you saw my last month bill ah.........so high man because of the india calls.....i think maxis should upgrade us to the highest profile customer :-)

oh btw......i was thinking........since your mum is using the line and she doesnt really use it that much.....do you want to downgrade it to a lower package maybe the 78 or 88 package.......then can save money a bit for our planned fabulous satc trip........:-)............let me know.......