Sunday, June 15, 2008

Carried away....



Thanks to Marisa for organising a great day out with the girls. As usual, food was glorious and the company fabulous!

Anyways, the movie made me cry... it reminded me of my best friends and how much I miss the good old days- through the good and bad, we had each other. Back then, it didn't matter whether we earn zillions or we have tummies or we didn't fly straight from SPM- we were always there for each other.

Never take your best friends for granted... Sincere friendships will last, and that was what the movie (and life while we're at it) is all about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi auntie dita. i'm glad you enjoyed your night out with the girls and me and haidan were really good that night with our daddies. mummy says that she also cried during the movie. but i am sure that although you two must have missed your best friends... you two do have each other as really good friends (maybe best one day!). see you again soon!

Vasantha said...

Same here....and I haven't even watched the movie yet.....just watching the Red Carpet event and all the other events leading to the Movie made me wonder how great it would be if we all could watch the movie together........

I still have not come close to earning zillions and have developed some fine nice tummy....yet i know you still love me......:-)

Vasantha said...

ohhhhh dita...........now i get it.......you are brilliant........mate over to you for comments.................:-)