Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

... come, on clock!

Can't wait till the clock strike 4.30pm... and I'm off work for a long 4-day weekend.

Can't wait for tomorrow... we're having dinner at TGIF with Marisa, Azlan & Azmarea to celebrate me getting a year older. (I so miss Leelwan!)

Can't wait for Saturday... we're going to spend the weekend at Devina's in Lemington Spa.

Can't wait for Vasantha's parcel, which is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Can't wait to explore & "i-touch" my birthday present from Hubby.

Can't wait to see Haidan's smile.... miss him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see you too auntie dita!!!

Vasantha said...

Happy Birthday to you......
Happy Birthday to you.......
Happy Birthday my dear Adita.....
Happy Birthday to you.........


Send my regards to Devina..........ask her when she plans to come down to kl...............kay........

Elle said...

Happy Birthday, Adita!

aditajo said...

Thank you dearies!!!
Muah, Muah
*Hugs*