Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rain, rain go away...

I guess summer is officially over. The weather was doing so well the past few weeks. It was really sunny and warm- perfect for a BBQ get-together, which we successfully did attend to. Thanks to Mimi, we had a wonderful time at their place in Rumford. I for one truly enjoyed the BBQ chicken, lambs (mmmm… lamb… sedap…) and pineapples. Pictures below courtesy cetak rompak from Marisa’s camera (thanks dear!).






I had so much fun lepak-ing with the cool-hot-mamas (Marisa, Mimi, Amy, Fay and err Alan.. hehe), followed by some Wii-ing and a game of 31’s. Haidan behaved really well and Hubby obviously enjoyed the food and company too.

Such perfect weather- clear blue sky, warm and sunny….

But alas, … now it’s raining more than ever…

(hmmm…)

…Know that we’ll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
Ella, ella, ehh, ehhh…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mummy says you can curi now from our fotopage. all completed. ehehehehhe. oh and don't forget to leave a comment ok? that's the rule if you want to curi... beri salam first. ehehehhehehe.

Vasantha said...

where s your mother ah...........so busy ah she.......called the house but no answer..................if she calls you ask her to call me kay........taught want to lepak with her and maybe get mate to join as well.......

have you received my phone bill..if yes, forward to me.......i hit the limit this month after being such a good girl for a long time......must be the calls I made from india to my office.......

Mimzzzy said...

tengok lah anak anakku, sampai 7 orang.... mak aiii....