Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Work, work, work...

I'm so exhausted. My boss is going on holiday next week and I've been assigned to finish all outstanding work by this Friday. So much to do la... Hubby's been working late in KL too. We rarely get to talk as often as we used to, which sucks coz I really miss talking to him. Even Boboy's feeling the pressure - Mama said he's been waiting at the door all day long for Hubby to come home and take him for a walk, sampai tertidur-tidur depan pintu. Ever since Baby's gone, Boboy has been in depressed mode lately. I think he could sense that he's losing his loved ones one by one- first it was me, then Baby, then soon Mama & Hubby. Kesian-nya dia... if only he knows that we are trying our best to bring him here in the UK, it won't be so bad.

OK, I'm starting to blab nonsense... I'm practically falling asleep already.... looks like an early night, again!

No comments: