Friday, June 15, 2007

I miss you too, sayang.

My 2 weeks trip home went so fast, its unbelievable. There was so much to see and do (and eat!) but so little time. To all my friends that I could not get to catch up, I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you guys one day, I promise.

However the one thing that I did not regret was my time spent with the love of my life, Boboy. Every single spare moment I had (before I had to rush out of the house again to settle stuff) was spent with him.

We'd go for walks around the house:

catch cicaks or play hide & seek:

or just cuddle up. Even Hubby was sometimes jealous of how much attention Boboy got while I was at home. Every night, I made sure that Boboy gets a place next to me on my pillow and we'll cuddle to sleep:


When I was packing on my last night in KL, I cried buckets knowing how much I'll miss my Boboy. It will be a very long while until the next time I'll see him - in fact, I don't even know whether I will get to see him again... I was really sad. Boboy couldn't understand why I was crying and why I was packing up so much stuff. He even made it difficult as he refused to get out of my luggage that night. Hubby had to force him out of the room sampai Boboy merajuk malam tu sebab kena marah.


The day I left, Hubby told me that Boboy was as if looking for me. He'd go around the house, searching every room hoping that I was hiding behind the door. And yang paling sedih sekali is that until now, every night Boboy will climb up our bed and lie on my pillow, as if waiting for me to come home and cuddle him. He'll wait on my pillow till he falls asleep... Hubby said he really misses me.


I miss you too sayang. I'm sorry we have to do this, but I promise that we're doing our best to work something out so we can be together again, OK. Hang in there - Mama still loves you no matter what.

No comments: