Wednesday, February 01, 2012

My Slimming Goal

1 Feb 2012
Today is my first day on my SW diet. It's not really an ideal day to start as I am off on sick leave. I'm still not 100% recovered from my cold. It's also my first day of venturing on the lifeline web and finding out on which food are free and which are syns.

I am particularly shocked that my daily dose of Herbalife and Milo takes 11.5 syns already from syns allowance. So it is really a matter of replacing the junk I usually take in with something healthier (free food). I am quite nervous to be honest because I have a feeling all my Malaysian favourites will be syns. This also means I have to start cooking by myself and won't be able to eat Mama's lovely home made meals anymore.

My start weight is 9stones and 13lbs (63kg) and I am hoping to be 53kg by the time we leave for New York, i.e 1 June 2012. Hence I want to lose 10kg in 4 months - that's 2.5kg per month, at least 0.625kg (1.4lb) a week!

I also need to do a grocery overhaul and start thinking of stocking up with free foods instead of syns.

No comments: