Monday, June 15, 2009

A wonderful weekend

I have vowed to lock myself up last weekend in order to get my Chartered form over and done with. However, I have failed miserably because the weather was so nice and we did not want to miss a good opportunity for Haidan to get some well-deserved fresh air in the park. We went to Hyde Park in London and Haidan had a blast with his Ummi running around chasing the pigeons, admiring the trees and flowers and telling the dogs off at the park.

Although I don't have any regrets as we had so much fun as a family last weekend, I can't help feeling so anxious the moment I woke up this morning - knowing that my CEng form has yet to be completed. I have so little left to do but my procrastinating is taking over me. I promised my boss and manager that I'll get it submitted in Mid June. Today marks the middle of June and I'm still struggling...

Oh God please give me the strength and focus for me to complete this as soon as possible. To tell you the truth, I'm getting so fed-up with it already! The sooner I get this out of the way, the sooner I can enjoy being free to go anywhere and do anything without feeling guilty.

4 comments:

Ghazali said...

Dita Gurrrllll

Get it done once and for all ...

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

F.Idrus said...

You can do it mate!

But can't blame you, nice weekend must be enjoyed! I too feel it's such a waste to go out when the sun is shining!

F.Idrus said...

I mean NOT to go out when the sun is shining :D

aditajo said...

Thanks Ghaz, love you!

Thanks Mate- tu lah kannn, ada jer la alasan malas sebenarnyer! hehee.