Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3 days to go....

Tick, tock, tick, tock... 1 more hour to go and that's another day in the office gone. I'm so looking forward to my cuti as it has been very hectic at the office- so much work to finish before I leave.

Yup, I'm 37 weeks pregnant and am still working. Though this week will be my last week before I go off on a 4 month maternity leave- Hoooorrraaaayyyyy!!!! Next week onwards, I so can't wait...

... to wake up late, ignoring the winter chill as I curl under the duvet
... start organising Baby Bubbles wardrobe and shoppings
... test run my Quinny Buzz
... put my feet up and watch Desperate Housewives DVD
... update my blog, iPhoto and iTunes
... spend the whole day pampering myself in the bath
... go to Oriental City and melantak as much as I can

(Hmmm... macam banyak lah pulak kan nak buat- sempat ke ni???... especially considering I can just go into labour anytime.. eheh)

1 comment:

Dian said...

Dah start cuti? Hope you get to do all those things as planned. Good luck with the baby(in case it comes sooner). I never got to 40 weeks - the longest was 39 weeks.