Tuesday, October 02, 2007

SPICE GIRLS - Here I come!!!


I am so excited!!!!

I don't care what you might say, but I love the Spice Girls to bits. I have all their albums and bought their books and even went with my girlfriends to their concert in London Earls Court back in 1999 and had a fabulous time!

When the news broke out last June that they will be reuniting for a concert in December, I immediately checked out their website and register to be in the priority waiting list for updates on the concert. I so want to go for it, even though I know that Baby Bubbles will arrive early December.

Then last weekend, they announced that the Spice Girls will be playing at 02 Arena a week before Christmas and then back on 2 January 2008. I knew that 2 Jan should be OK- (a.k.a Baby Bubbles should arrive by then!) and tried booking the tickets. Browsed through and got good seats.... but then had to ask Hubby first, so decided to wait till he's in a good mood lah- lepas dia buka puasa, at home and rested. When Hubby finally succumbed to let me go (and worst still temankan I sekali!) I then tried booking the tickets again. Alas, I was shocked that by then all the tickets SOLD OUT!!!! Nak nangis OK... so devastated.... so sedih... so emo...

However, found out this morning that due to huge demands, they've added extra dates in January. So, dengan penuh rasa kiasu yang berkobar-kobar, I managed to whisk up 2 tickets, best seats in the house, for Friday 11 January 2008. Perfect!!!! I should finish my pantang by then, just nice to be allowed to have a good night out.

Hooorrraaayyyyy!!!! (Even though dah pokai paying for the tickets and its gonna be mid winter and Hubby would be cursing me throughout the concert nanti but I don't care) coz I really, really wanna, wanna zig-a-zig-ahhh....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if hubby does not want to follow... would love to zig-a-zig ahhhh with you in his absence!!!

leelwan's mummy

Cosmic_GurL said...

OMG!! Im so jeless!! I love the Spice Girls!!! Alaaaaa...why la they all tak dtg Msia? if dtg Spore pun i rela pegi kay..ure so lucky! Eh, tak sampai 2 bulan u nak beranak ni kan? Hehehe...Selamat Hari Raya Dita :)

nkj said...

Adita,

Are you in UK at the moment or balik Malaysia? I'm around (finally hihi) :) if you're free let's meet up!

aditajo said...

Hi Marisa, hehe.. ok will let you know kalau Hubby tak sanggup nak go through with it nanti ;)

Hi Sherie, Salam Aidilfitri from me & Hasli. Takper, Spice Girls punye pasal- sanggup!

Hi Naz, Where are you lah?? Tried to contact you so we can meet you somewhere. Check your sms/ blog OK?