Tuesday, May 22, 2007

3 days to go...

.... till I balik Malaysia!!! Tak sabarnyeeeee.....

OK, I haven't been updating... reason being I was so busy at the office, working late nights to finish up before I take my much deserved 2 weeks off. Boss kept me running here & there to meet some deadlines and by the time I reach home, I'm so dead tired.

I've packed most of my stuff and counting the hours till Friday for me to board that flight home...

I miss home so much.... I got so obsessed that when I stumble upon the video below, tears start to flow okay.... habis emo tau...



Cepatlah, dah tak sabar nak balik ni......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weiiii dah sampai kah belom....???? gather everyone up will ya? we go for drinks...

Suraya said...

alalalala.... ur meow sebijik sebijon cam my meow. twins separated at birth kot?? :)