Monday, April 09, 2007

A lazy relaxing Easter weekend

I had a very long weekend for Easter, an opportunity for me to actually do something productive at home- like finish up my Quarterly reports and start Vas's wedding montage. But unfortunately I didn't do much at all, except some laundry and a lot of sleeping. Sis Serina spent the long weekend with me and I thank God she was here coz she kept the house all together. I was mostly either in bed resting or in the kitchen munching.

By the time I realise it, the long weekend is already over. Tomorrow marks a new beginning in my career when I now have to start travelling to Leatherhead for work. No more waking up at 8am and enjoying the morning walk to work- this time, I have to wake up as early as 6.30am to rush for the early train.

Therefore, starting from tomorrow I have to penalise myself for being so lazy lately. The below will be my punishment in no particular order:

1) Must clock in an average of 5hrs a week overtime
2) Must attend Aqua Aerobics at gym every Monday & Wednesday
3) Must work to complete quarterly report & Gap analysis report every Tuesday & Thursday
4) Must do Vas's wedding montage on Fridays and weekends
5) Must stop eating junk food and drink more water

Hopefully since I have been over-resting, my body and mind is ready to face the above challenge.

No comments: